Altaro VM Backup Unlimited Plus Edition Licence
£685.00 – £1,121.69 excl. VAT
Altaro VM Backup is a fast, affordable, high performance backup solution.
- Purchase includes indefinite/perpetual use of software including 1st year of free priority support and updates (SMA). SMA renewal after the first year is charged at 25% of list price.
- If you have any other questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download 30 day a free trial
Altaro VM Backup Unlimited Plus
buy Altaro VM Backup Unlimited Plus from Systech IT Solutions online.
Efficient Backup Setup
Up and running quickly, without the need for complex configurations!
With Altaro VM Backup, you can install and run your first virtual machine (VM) backup in less than 15 minutes. Get up and running quickly, without the need for complex configurations or software dependencies.
Altaro VM Backup is designed to give you the power you need, without the hassle and steep learning curve.
- Easy to use, intuitive UI – making it easy to implement a rock solid backup strategy
- Managing and configuring backup/restore jobs across multiple hosts has never been simpler
- Full control & scalability – Monitor and manage all your Hyper-V and VMware hosts from a single console
Full Control of Your Backups
Powerful and fast centralised full control & scalability
Managing and configuring backup/restore jobs across multiple hosts has never been simpler.
- Powerful functionality, easy to use – Offsite backup replication (with WAN acceleration), granular restore options for individual files and Exchange items, automated backup verification, and more!
- Flexibility without the complexities – Simply drag and drop selected VMs to your chosen backup schedules and retention policies
- Cloud Management Console – Ground-breaking cloud based tool to centrally monitor and manage all your Altaro VM Backup installations from a single online console.
Best Storage Savings in Industry
Best deduplication in the industry – Augmented Inline Deduplication
Altaro VM Backup with Augmented Inline Deduplication drastically reduces your storage requirements for your backup repository. When compared to other vendors, it is the best deduplication in the industry creating the smallest backup size. Our deduplication runs across all backup jobs, you don’t need to group virtual machines together (no use of post processing). Requiring the least amount of backup space is only one of the benefits;Augmented Inline Deduplication also improves backup and restore speed.
- Much lower storage requirements. When compared to other vendors Altaro creates the smallest backup size!
- Faster backup and restore speed (less data to transfer)
- Savings on storage requirements continue to improve as more VM backups are added
- Augmented Inline Deduplication doesn’t tax server performance
- Best deduplication in the industry not only for creating the smallest backup size but uses Variable Block Size for best efficiency.
Praise Winning Support
Outstanding Support – 22 second call response!
No matter how good a solution is, every environment is unique and unexpected issues do happen. If something goes wrong, you need to be able to rely on fast, knowledgeable and effective support. Altaro’s Support team are experts on Hyper-V and VMware and go the extra mile for you.
- Available by phone (in less than a minute), email (a reply within the hour) and live chat (almost instantly)
- Get solutions quickly, from an actual person rather than receiving a canned response
- Speak directly to a product expert – No tier 1 agents or ‘Gatekeepers’.
|Cloud Management Console (CMC) Cloud based tool to centrally monitor and manage all your Altaro VM Backup installations|
|Cloud Backup to Azure Store your offsite backups to a Microsoft Azure Cloud Storage Account|
|Number of virtual machines that can be backed up and restored per host|
|Restore old versions of VMs up to:|
|Flexible Backup Scheduling|
|Hot/Live Backups Back up running VMs without having to stop them|
|Fast & Small Backups - Compression|
|Restore Clone Can restore VMs to the same host but with a different name - i.e. does not overwrite existing|
|Offsite Backups Over WAN/Internet Connection - w/WAN Acceleration|
|Offsite Backups over LAN/Local Connection Including Drive Rotation and RDX devices|
|Remote & Central Management Console Full monitoring and management of all Altaro installations from a central console (This is different to our Cloud Management Console - CMC).|
|File Level Restore|
|Restore VMs to a different host|
|Sandbox Restore & Backup verification Build and test a recovery plan to ensure you're covered when disaster strikes.|
|Priority Technical Support (Phone, email, live chat)|
|Military Grade (AES) Encryption of Backups|
Primary and Offsite Backups
|Augmented Inline Deduplication Reduce backup storage requirements on local/offsite locations, and significantly speed up backups|
|Boot from Backup Instantly boot any VM version from the backup location|
|Support for MS Hyper-V Clusters (CSV) and VMware vCenter|
|Exchange Item-Level Restore Restore individual items from backed up VMs|